The safety and security of our guests and our Inn on Prince team remains our number one priority. We take pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to COVID-19, we have taken additional measures developed in consultation with national and local public health authorities.
We have implemented the following processes at our hotel to protect our staff and guests during these times.
- Our housekeeping staff have been equipped with hospital grade disinfectant to clean all guestrooms and common areas
- A plexiglass guard has been installed at the Front Desk
- Hotel staff are practicing physical distancing measures
- Hand sanitizing stations are placed throughout the hotel at all entrances and common areas
- Rooms are left vacant for a minimum of 24 hours prior to cleaning
Currently we have modified the following services:
- Bistro on Prince Restaurant & Lounge is temporarily closed.
- Breakfast Included 6:30-10:30am
- Pool & Fitness Centre *reservations required
As of Monday October 4th, 2021 the Proof of Full Vaccination (POV) Policy is in effect in Nova Scotia.
This includes the hotel meeting & conference space, restaurant, breakfast area, pool and fitness centre.
And while initially we thought it to be the responsibility of the convenor it has since been confirmed it is solely the responsibility of the hotel.
The POV policy requires two pieces of authentication: paper or digital proof of vaccination and proof of identity (such as a driver's licence, passport or health card).
Anyone not able to provide this documentation to hotel staff will not be permitted to enter the meeting.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
It's not exactly business as usual, but we are doing all we can to assist with your meeting space and corporate travel requirements.