The safety and security of our guests and our Inn on Prince team remains our number one priority. We take pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to COVID-19, we have taken additional measures developed in consultation with national and local public health authorities.
We have implemented the following processes at our hotel to protect our staff and guests during these times.
- Our housekeeping staff have been equipped with hospital grade disinfectant to clean all guestrooms and common areas
- A plexiglass guard has been installed at the Front Desk
- Hotel staff are practicing physical distancing measures
- Hand sanitizing stations are placed throughout the hotel at all entrances and common areas
- Rooms are left vacant for a minimum of 24 hours prior to cleaning
Currently we have modified the following services:
- Bistro on Prince Restaurant & Lounge 4-9pm daily
- (during province wide lockdown 4-8pm for take out only, please call 902.897.8008 for latest info)
- Breakfast Included (pre-packaged grab & go items available each morning)
- Pool & Fitness Centre *reservations required and currently only open for in-house guests
It's not exactly business as usual, but we are doing all we can to assist with your meeting space and corporate travel requirements.